10/29/08

Untitled (rev. to 'Replogle')

A mystic she was,
framed in bezel
of pearly white

Exotic woman -
moonlight gave way
to her shapely dark form

Curvaceous and fluid...
thru the mist I could see...
veiled with white tiara

The mist of her warm
undulating and orgasmic
coming and going

She came to me
warm and wet,
licking at my lengthy keel

Whispering 'shhh'... 'shhh',
as if not to wake my mate
...a secret rendezvous

At dawn she withdraws
to her innermost depths,
a brief respite she takes

worn from an evening
of pleasuring up and down
upon my still rigid keel

closing her azure eyes
...tanzanite gems
until the moon beckons

With a spin of the globe
I set sail to my next chance meeting -
my next secret lover

I bid you adieu
Arabian Sea

By fate or by friction
we will meet again
one day

poem©GW Crow 2008. all rights reserved.

No comments: